Thursday 25 May 2017

KAPRAY SHAPRAY: Khaadi Blue and Yellow Summer Vibes

I love the colourful print trend that's in right now, it's easy to wear, makes a statement and looks amazing for summer. I saw this outfit a few days ago in Khaadi Westfield, which I think is an example of how the company has got the trend right - their outfits are fashionable, comfortable and look gorgeous.

I don't usually go for bright colours (normally because matching a head-scarf can be a headache!) but I loved this summery piece below because it looks perfect for so many occasions - I can imagine it being worn for a special event like Eid, or just for a more casual look at a barbecue.

I'll be keeping an eye out for more designs like this for Eid - I've already seen a few things I like but haven't made up my mind what to buy yet! What do you think of this - would you wear it?



No comments:

Post a Comment