Monday 9 May 2016

Holidays and All That Jazz - Beautiful Bergen, Norway

I know, I've been quiet for a little while, but I had a good reason! The hubster and I decided to take a short but much-needed break a few days ago to Norway, where we enjoyed plenty of fresh air, greenery, picturesque houses and plenty of boat trips!

You can see more pictures if you head on over to my other blog here, but in the mean time, here's a shot of me in front of the harbour in my floral maxi dress which I managed to get tailored!

Curly Fries xx



1 comment:

  1. Sounds like an amazing holiday. I bet you all had a wonderful time over there. Thanks for sharing these photos my friend. We will visit beautiful venues in Los Angeles during our family trip to LA. Making plans for this trip from a long time.

    ReplyDelete