Monday 14 December 2015

Bride Couture: Colourful Bridal Displays at Texheeb London

I saw this lovely window display recently at designer store Texheeb London and loved the range of colour, which are ideal for weddings, receptions or even henna events for something a little different.

I find it interesting that the bridal trends are working slower than the formal trends - I have seen a few bridals which have the lengha-choli style outfits or just shorter shirts, but a lot of bridals both on the catwalks and in stores still have the longer-kameez-with-lengha trend, perhaps because thats the styles that brides are still going for.

I love how colourful these all look together, and as someone who loves the longer-hemline outfits, I'm glad these are still being showcased!


No comments:

Post a Comment