Tuesday 23 September 2014

I'm back...Mrs Curly Fries!


“Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same.” – Wuthering Heights


The events are all over, the stress is all done, I've moved into my new house and I'm also very married - and ready to blog it all!

I had a very fun wedding, surrounded by friends, family and plenty of good company (and food!), and it really was a brilliant experience, although it feels like it all passed in a blur. There were plenty of events in the lead up to the wedding day - dholki nights at home, a henna party, more than one bridal shower and best of all, a new baby arrival in the midst of it all, which was pretty amazing and also a wonderful time to spend with family.

I’m still sorting through hundreds of photographs and waiting for the professional ones from my photographers at the events, but I will be posting details, which I want to post in chronological order, so bear with me! Please do also read my other blog for more colourful details of the wedding and all the functions leading up to it as well : )

In the mean time, here's a sneak peek of some of the photographs to come (although to warn you, I have to censor some of my pictures due to privacy reasons, and also because I and a lot of my family members practise hijab).

I'll be posting more very soon, but I'm glad to be back (and settling in) - more details soon!!

-- Curly Fries xx



5 comments:

  1. Mubarak to you and hubby. Great to have you back. Can't wait to see the pics

    ReplyDelete
  2. belated eid mubarak and mabrook sister! you are truly lucky and blessed to be married!!! all the best for a lifetime of wedded bliss inshallah. :D i wish i had your luck.

    ReplyDelete