Friday 20 June 2014

Pakistan Fashion Week 6 London: Weddings of Asia 2014

I followed the the Pakistan Fashion Week 6 in London at the beginning of this month (I didn't manage to attend, but saw plenty of pictures via people who did!) and saw the beautiful range of Pakistani designers who showcased their designs over the three days.

Here are some of my favourites from each designer, there's plenty of eye candy, with a real burst of colour and styles from each of them. I love that there were so many colours, cuts, and styles, with varying hemlines, showing a real mix of Pakistani fashion right now. From colourful, traditional bridals to floral prints and fusion maxi dresses, there's probably something to suit every taste.

I can't quite decide which outfit caught my eye most because there's so many that I really liked (and which I'd like to wear!) - names like Rana Noman and Zainab Chottani are always a favourite with me, but it was also nice to see new names I hadn't heard of before. Which outfits do you like?

Shariq Textiles

Asme

Lajwanti

Zainab Chottani

Rizwan Ahmed

Rana Noman

Obaid Sheikh

Rani Emaan

Zaheer Abbas

Poshak Mahal

Noman Arfeen

Moazzam Abbasi

Tabya Khan

Waseem Noor

Ayesha Aejaz


You can see the full collections here and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment