Wednesday 19 February 2014

BRIDE COUTURE: The Red Dot Jewels and Inspiration Couture Sale

Calling all London jewellery fashionistas, brides to be and general beautiful-things-lovers - this is a must-see for those of you who are looking to buy something pretty for a bargain. My friends and fellow bloggers at The Twindividual Diaries must take credit for this find, they're big jewellery and Asian fashion aficionados!

Red Dot Jewels and Inspiration Couture are holding an exhibition and sale of their beautiful items at Master Roberts Hotel, Hounslow, this Sunday 23rd February, 11am-5pm. With a sale of 40% of jewels and up to 70% off fashion, this is certainly something which is worth checking out (I'm already eyeing up some of their blingy pieces to add to my jewellery collection!).

I'm hoping I'll be able to make it this weekend, but if not, I hope you manage to make it - let me know if you go and whether you saw anything you liked or bought!

No comments:

Post a Comment