Saturday 7 December 2013

Curly Fry's Shopping Therapy! My Make-up Haul

Every now and then I go a little make-up crazy (after I've read reviews of make-up recommendations and beauty blogger's views) and buy a bunch of products to update my make-up bag. These are a few products which I bought recently (including some winter essentials like creams, lip-balms and skin serum!), plus a colourful scarf for my hijab collection (in the right-bottom corner).

Since I've bought these things I've used most of them, my favourites so far are the the Mac Beet lipliner (which is a lovely deep shade of raspberry red) and the Sleek blushes, which are beautifully pigmented and amazing value for what they cost. There's a few more products that I love here but I'll review them properly later!

Have you bought any new make-up items lately? What do you recommend?




No comments:

Post a Comment