Monday 7 October 2013

Curly Fry's Shopping Therapy! Kimono Season

Okay, so I don't really know if it's kimono season, but I'm seeing a lot of them on the high street, and I couldn't resist and bought myself the one below. I've been looking for a statement piece which I could dress up without going overboard, and loved the floral print of this kimono-style jacket - I especially love the inky blues and watercolour-style flower print which doesn't look too girly to me, but more elegant and chic.

I'm still figuring out how to pair this with my hijabs (although I'm having fun with it!), but I think this is something different to the styles I am usually used to! What do you think of the kimono tops - are they something you would wear, or is this a fashion trend you've seen too many times?

Kimono from River Island

2 comments:

  1. mash allah - so beautiful. this looks great with a maxi dress as the draping looks elegant. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree - this would also look great with an abayah too!

      Delete