Monday 5 August 2013

BOLLYWOOD ISHTYLE: Nargis in Karma Red

I really like this elegant look being modelled by the lovely Nargis Fakhri here below for label Karma, showing a traditional outfit which for me, seems to hint the older generations of 60s and 70s bridal outfits. I love the use of colour here too, subtle yet luxurious, and Nargis herself looks beautifully glamorous - I really like how subtle her make-up looks.


On a side note, I do also love the look of Manish Malhotra's latest collection which was showcased at the grand finale of Delhi Couture Week recently - I wanted to post a few pictures but there were too many I liked so thought I'd let you browse and decide for yourselves! I like the fact that there are so many deep, rich colours with beautiful flowy skirts - right up my street :)

No comments:

Post a Comment