Saturday 29 June 2013

COLOUR COMBINATIONS LOVES: Grey and Deep Red

This is a colour combination I've rarely seen, (perhaps once or twice), and eve though grey has been very 'in' this year and last year, I'm still finding it a classy colour which is very wearable. I've seen grey paired with peach, hot pink, teals and even various greens, but I love the deep red accents of this outfit here, which looks striking without being too dull or bright.

Personally, I'd wear a matching deep red lipstick with this too, but I do like how the red is not too much and doesn't overpower the outfit so that grey is still the main colour. I've worn grey before (such as this maxi dress) but I would love to try this colour combination - I even think this would make a great reception colour combo for a bride.


No comments:

Post a Comment