Wednesday 19 September 2012

Nilofer Shahid's Mehndi Editorial Photoshoot

Thought I'd take a quick break from the family wedding related stuff with a quick post about some of Pakistani designer Nilofer Shahid's beautiful designs, which would be perfect inspiration for mehndi outfits. I love this photo-shoot of a luxurious mehndi event, and the beautiful rich colours - my favourite outfit probably has to be the lovely green and orange striped dress (and I'm not a fan of orange or stripes, but here it looks lovely!), although there's several others which have caught my eye!

Which one do you like most?

 



 

 Images via South Asian Bride Magazine via Brides and You Magazine, Pakistan

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    Have you an email I could potentially contact you on regarding promotional partnerships?

    My email is harpal (at) kareenascloset.co.uk.

    Thanks and keep up the great blog,

    Harpal

    ReplyDelete