Monday 20 August 2012

My Eid Outfit!

Eid Mubarak everyone, I hope you had a great day (full of food too!) and spent quality time with friends/family/pets :)

I can't post many pictures today (I'm still trying to get my pictures off my SD memory card which is driving me crazy), but I managed to get a few snaps of my outfit at the beginning of the day. I wore a black embroidered dress which was made by my mum from Pakistan, although because of the scorching hot weather, I did feel a bit lazy and didn't dress it up as much as I could have, plus I spent half the day lounging about and slowly removing the scarves I was wearing!

I'm not normally a 'pink' person but every now and then I'll throw splashes of pink into my outfit which I did this time round, and also jazz it up with some sparkly sandals and bangles.







Here's hoping I'll get hold of the rest of my pictures, but until then, I hope you had (or are having) a great Eid! It was a  great day for us, finished off with cake and ice-cream too.

Please do let me know what you wore too, I would love to know! :)

3 comments:

  1. Eid Mubarak.Dress,sandals,bangles everything is just awesome.I am not Muslim but in my medical school almost all my friends were Muslim.We used to celebrate Eid together.I am a die hard fan of your dresses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eid Mubarak! Your outfit is pretty Mashallah, you can't go wrong with a splash of Pink! Do check my blog, I'm hoping to post some Eid photo's :) x

    ReplyDelete