Thursday 24 May 2012

Happy 1st Bloggiversary!

Hi ladybugs (and gentlebees), I can't believe it's already been a year since I've started blogging my 'Kapray Shapray' blog and I still feel as if I've barely started. I'll be thinking of some new things to be doing over the next year, and hopefully write about various things to keep interesting you! I've always loved sparkly things, like the magpie I am, and this has been a real outlet to find out about all the various things I've been interested in, as well as finding out useful things for potential occaisons (basically anything which might involve wearing asian kapray!)

Happy bloggiversary to me! :)

Cake, anyone?

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Curly Fries!!!! and thank you for keeping me entertained :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you toooo! That means a lot! :)

    ReplyDelete