Monday 2 April 2012

Henna Art Eggs by Farhana Henna MUA

Here's something I saw this weekend, beautiful henna-inspired decorated eggs! Thorntons in Ilford, East London had teamed up with a make-up artist Farhana Ali to create beautifully customised eggs for customers to celebrate Easter. Here's some of the lovelies that I saw:







I spoke to Farhana Ali of Farhana Henna & MUA briefly and was impressed by the range of services being offered, from henna, bridal and bridesmaid make up and henna party make up. I was also surprised how how many years of experiences she had, and how well she has been able to promote herself. I've not had a proper chance to look at her website properly, but a quick glimpse has provided me with an idea of the range of looks she is able to create and the different services she provides. I'd definitely recommend that you take a look too, and let me know what you think!




You can contact Farhana here on her FB page or otherwise her website address.

No comments:

Post a Comment