Thursday 12 January 2012

FASHION TIPS #1: Be bold with colour...

...don't be afraid to experiment with new colours. 
It's easy to stick with colours that you're comfortable with, or that you know suit you, but the risk is that you end up having a signature look...that you wear TOO much. In terms of make-up especially, it can be hard to find colours that suit your skin tone, or even something that you're comfortable with (red lipsticks, for example, look beautiful but are also something which not everyone is brave enough to pull off!). So here's some encouragement to try a new colour of lipstick today, or perhaps that bright shade of eyeliner which you were admiring but weren't sure about - you won't know unless you try it!

Try something new (and let me know what you tried!), I'm thinking of trying a new lipstick these days (maybe not as extravagant as below though), will let you know if I find anything good :)

Image taken from Stylist Magazine

1 comment:

  1. All very nice, but how do you eat with all that guck on your gob?

    I think I'll stick to my vampy red.

    ReplyDelete