Monday 15 August 2011

BOLLYWOOD ISHTYLE: 'Sajde' Bridal Dresses in Khatha Meetha

Khatta Meetha saw Tamil star Trisha Krishnan make her Bollywood debut, looking lovely in popular romantic song 'Sajde' especially. She wears a range of bridal lenghay in this song, which I thought were worth mentioning.
The first dress that comes up is a lovely pink, orange and shimmering gold ensemble, and her top has a gota style strips of embellishment along the sleeves and the hem of the outfit, which is a lovely touch, acessorised with lovely gold-and-gemstone jewellery and pretty hair:







I also thought the bangles she wears were quite stylish and different, a change from the usual bangle sets we usually see:



The next dress is a more traditional red and gold, although I can't say I am a fan of this one because I found it too shiny. I did think that the pearl and stone jewellery was a nice touch though, and made the colours look less monotonous:






And lastly is this Rajasthani-inspired lengha, complete with shimmering mirrors (and I must say, I did like Akshay's outfit here too). I love this style of mirrors on outfits, and the fact that it is done in such detail here makes this dress the prettiest out of the three for me. I like the fact that they toned down the make up on Trisha for each of these outfits, and that they chose such romantic backdrops (it is a fanstasy scene after all!), and I think she looks lovely throughout.




 

 

All images belong to directors/producers of this film, as well as Hari Om Entertainment

No comments:

Post a Comment